Heat INCLUDED in rent
High Speed Internet INCLUDED in rent
Water & hot water INCLUDED in rent
Washer/Dryer in each apartment
Large windows with blinds
Indoor or outdoor parking
Private roof-top terrace
NO pets/NO smoking
Live The Avenue!
Located at 536-538 W. Washington Ave. in Downtown Madison, Washington Court is only a short walk to the Kohl Center, State Street, State Capitol, the UW campus, the Overture Center for the Arts and the Monona Terrace Convention Center. Shop ICONI Interiors, ICONI Consignment.
Metro bus and Epic bus stop at front door.
Studios are 546 square feet. $1,100/mo.
1 Bedrooms are 620 to 808 square feet. $1,175/mo. to $1,250/mo.
1 Bedrooms plus den are 1,017 square feet. $1,550/mo.
2 Bedrooms are 1,014 to 1,076 square feet. $1,795/mo. to $1,850/mo.
3 Bedrooms are 1,428 to 1,560 square feet. $2,550/mo.
- Washer/Dryer in each apartment
- Full appliance package including dishwasher and microwave
- Spacious modern floor plans. Studios, 1-2-and 3 bedroom apartments.
- Large windows with blinds
- Carpet and Laminate wood flooring in select units
- Private courtyard
- Private roof-top terrace with great views of Downtown
- Classic architecture
- 10 foot ceilings in some apartments
- Walk-in closets in master bedroom suites
- Clean, comfortable in-floor radiant heat included in rent
- Locked, intercom entries
- Indoor or outdoor parking available
- Indoor trash/recycling room
- High-quality soundproofing between units
- Elevator service
- High speed internet service included in rent
- Cable or Satelite service available
- No smoking, No pets
|Walk Score Rating||Description|
|90–100Walker's Paradise||Daily errands do not require a car.|
|70–89Very Walkable||Most errands can be accomplished on foot.|
|50–69Somewhat Walkable||Some errands can be accomplished on foot.|
|25–49Car-Dependent||Most errands require a car.|
|0–24Car-Dependent||Almost all errands require a car.|