Please use the Online Request Form below or call us at 608-227-6543 to request a non-emergency maintenance.
For DeForest Town Square residents, please call 608-846-3609 during or after office hours for emergency or non-emergency maintenance.
To determine if your situation is an emergency, please see list below.
- No heat (November – March)
- Water leaks or flooding
- Broken toilets (if it is the only bathroom) – Buy and use a plunger first!
- Broken/inoperable door lock
- Anything that may harm or injure a resident
- Natural gas leaks: Call MG&E at 608-252-7111
- Fire or smoke: Call 911