DeForest Town Square Apartments for Rent
Suburban Convenience, Small Town Charm
- Bike trails
- Art Fair
- Fitness trail
- DeForest Public Library
- Local Eateries
- Fireman’s Park
- Other local shops
You’ll enjoy the community of a growing suburb with the convenience of being a quick drive to Madison. It’s easy to see why DeForest is one of Madison’s top-ranked suburbs!
Enjoy affordable living in downtown DeForest
Bike paths, parks and a beautiful library are all right around the corner. You’ll be close to small shops and restaurants. Locals love hiking and fishing along the nearby Yahara River, and the pies at Norske Nook can’t be beat. Easy access to Madison and six major highways mean you’ll have a quick commute wherever you need to go.
When you live in a DeForest Town Square apartment, you’ll experience a friendly community of other people who are “Growing the Good Life.”
DeForest Town Square offers spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom quality apartments with a unique selection of floor plans.
DeForest Town Square Features
- Free heated indoor parking with select units
- Full appliance package (dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator,
stove and microwave oven).
- Air conditioning
- In-unit washers and dryers
- Same floor, secure storage rooms in select buildings
- Controlled access entries with intercoms
- High speed internet/Cable ready
- Double-wall soundproofing
- Comfortable, radiant heat included in rent
- Wide temperature controlled common hallways
- Electronic fire alarm system with sprinklers
- Private balconies or 4-season sunrooms
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking
- Walking distance to eateries, grocery, parks,
municipal buildings and public library
- Professional attentive management
Contact a Leasing Agent
125 E. Holum St.